Winholt INHPL-1836C-DGT Insulated Heater / Proofer Cabinet with Digital Drawer - 120V
- Heavy duty, aluminum construction
- 5" polyurethane plate casters
- Can hold up to 35 pans
- Digital thermometer for accurate calibrations
- 120V, 1500W
|Winholt INHPL-1836C-DGT Specs|
|Width||21 1/2 Inches|
|Height||66 3/4 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||35 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Maximum Temperature||180 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Product Line||Winholt INHPL|
|Type||Holding / Proofing Cabinets|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between an insulated and non-insulated holding cabinet?
- Insulated and non-insulated holding cabinets both offer the same function by holding food at safe temperatures for hours until ready to serve, but for best results it's important to make a purchase based on your desired application. Non-Insulated Holding Cabinets are intended for applications where the doors will be closed for the majority of the day, such as proofing bread or keeping back-up portions hot. Insulated Holding Cabinets are better suited for keeping food hot when the doors will be opened and closed much more frequently, since they are better equipped at retaining the heat.
Winholt INHPL-1836C-DGT Details
The Winholt INHPL-1836C-DGT insulated heater / proofer cabinet is durable, easy to use, and packed with useful features. Capable of holding up to (35) 18" x 26" pans, this unit can handle your largest batches of food. The proof mode features adjustable humidity levels from 30% to 95% with temperatures up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. The heat mode has a temperature range up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
With sturdy 5" polyurethane plate casters, this cabinet is stable and maneuverable. The front casters have locks, and the cabinet has corner bumpers to protect the unit and your other kitchen appliances and fixtures.
Its clear Lexan door features a tight-fitting gasket and is held closed with magnets to keep the heat and humidity where they belong. A clear, easy to read LED thermometer allows you to check the temperature at a glance, and the control door slides out for easy cleaning and maintenance. The digital drawer includes a circuit breaker to ensure over current protection. It also has low water and temperature indicator lights. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 21 1/2"
Height: 66 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register