Winholt NHPL-1825-UNC-DGT Non-Insulated Heater / Proofer Cabinet with Digital Drawer - 120V
- Heavy duty, aluminum construction
- 5" polyurethane plate casters
- Can hold up to 28 pans
- Digital thermometer for accurate calibrations
- 120V, 1500W
You May Also Need
|Winholt NHPL-1825-UNC-DGT Specs|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||28 Pans|
|Cabinet Size||Full Height|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Maximum Temperature||185 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Product Line||Winholt NHPL|
|Type||Holding / Proofing Cabinets|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between an insulated and non-insulated holding cabinet?
- Insulated and non-insulated holding cabinets both offer the same function by holding food at safe temperatures for hours until ready to serve, but for best results it's important to make a purchase based on your desired application. Non-Insulated Holding Cabinets are intended for applications where the doors will be closed for the majority of the day, such as proofing bread or keeping back-up portions hot. Insulated Holding Cabinets are better suited for keeping food hot when the doors will be opened and closed much more frequently, since they are better equipped at retaining the heat.
Winholt NHPL-1825-UNC-DGT Details
The Winholt NHPL-1825-UNC-DGT non-insulated heater / proofer cabinet is the ideal and affordable short-term solution to any business! This aluminum holding / proofing cabinet comes with 25 removable chrome pan slides that can hold everything from sheet pans to steam table pans for premium versatility, and its 1500 watts of heating power are evenly distributed by an air baffle and blower system to help dough rise or keep food warm. This cabinet is capable of holding up to (28) 18" x 26" pans.
This cabinet features bottom mounted controls for temperatures up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit and humidity up to 95 percent, and an easy-to-read LED thermometer clearly displays the temperature at all times. The digital drawer includes a circuit breaker to ensure over current protection. It also has low water and temperature indicator lights. The clear door lets you visually inspect the interior so you don't have to keep the door open while searching for a certain food, and it comes with a magnetic gasket and latch to form a tight, travel-safe seal when closed. The whole unit is mounted on 5" polyurethane plate casters for efficient movement. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register