Wilder 6FME427P Power Cord
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Wilder 6FME427P Power Cord.
Continental Refrigerator D-131-14 Power Cord W/Plugs
Master-Bilt 21-01550 Cord Set 125v Nema#5-20p (
Metro RPC13-289 Power Cord 120 Volts
Master-Bilt 21-01513 Power Cord, 36", 105 Degree
Wittco 00-851800-00006 Power Cord 6' W/ Plug
Duke 156603 Power Cord
Silver King 33883 Power Cord 115v, New Style
Champion 107424 Plug
Get paid to review this product!