$8,299.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $248.97 back (24,897 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Capable of lifting as much as 850 lb. with sufficient counterweights
- Easy-to-use remote control raises and lowers forks
- Counter-balance style utilizes added weights (sold separately) to increase load capacity
- Both battery and charger included for cordless and fuel-free operation
- Includes power drive with 180 degree handle and fingertip controls for easy mobility
Wesco Industrial Products 261098-PD Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 779 lb.
- 26 1/4 Inches
- 85 Inches
- 92 Inches
- 850 lb.
- Made in America
- With Handle
- Power Type
- Counter Balance
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Wesco Industrial Products 261098-PD Details
Reduce the strain put on your employees by heavy loads and make stacking products effortless with this Wesco Industrial Products 261098-PD 850 lb. counter balance powered stacker! This stacker can lift loads up to 850 lb. as high as 76" and is raised and lowered by a convenient and easy-to-use controller. Its steel construction provides added durability and support during transport.
Each fork is 30" long and can be lowered all the way to the ground. The counter-balance style allows for weight kits (sold separately) to be added to the stacker to accommodate varying levels of weight. For even more flexibility, the forks are adjustable to be separated anywhere from 6" - 25" apart. With (4) 4" wheels and the power drive feature, this unit is simple to transport around your facility. With power drive, a single user can easily move the unit forwards and backwards with fingertip controls built into the steering handle. The handle can move 180 degrees to allow for more finesse when moving through close quarters. For safety, a red emergency stop button will immediately halt the stacker when pressed and instantly reverses it so the user does not become pinned. Operated by a battery, this stacker is operated without the use of restricting cords or the fumes that come with other fuels, making it perfect for indoor use. Both battery and charger are included with this unit. For enhanced safety and easy transportation of goods, try this Wesco Industrial Products fork stacker!
Width: 26 1/4"
Width: 6" - 25"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Wesco Industrial Products 261098-PD
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register