$1,989.00/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $59.67 back (5,967 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Capable of lifting as much as 1000 lb. up to 68" high
- Convenient foot pedal for hands-free control of lift
- Heavy gauge platform is 24" x 24" with a 5 3/4" height when completely lowered
- Floor locks, safety screen, and foot guards ensure maximum operator safety
- Includes (2) 5" front wheels and (2) 4" swivel casters for easy mobility
Wesco Industrial Products 260033 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 248 lb.
- 25 1/2 Inches
- 38 Inches
- 83 Inches
- 1,000 lb.
- Caster Size
- 4 Inches
- With Casters
- Made in America
- Number of Casters
- 2 Casters
- Power Type
Customer questions about this product
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Wesco Industrial Products 260033 Details
Reduce the strain put on your employees by heavy loads and make stacking products effortless with this Wesco Industrial Products 260033 Standard Series 1000 lb. hydraulic platform stacker! This stacker can lift loads up to 1000 lb. as high as 68" and is raised and lowered by a convenient and hands-free foot pedal. Its steel construction provides added durability and support during transport.
The heavy gauge platform is 24" x 24" and sits at 5 3/4" off the ground when completely lowered. To ensure optimal safety, floor locks, a safety screen, and foot guards protect the operator from any potential accidents while using the stacker. With (2) 5" front wheels and (2) 4" swivel casters, this unit is simple to transport around your facility. For enhanced safety and easy transportation of goods, try this Wesco Industrial Products platform stacker!
Width: 25 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
Wesco Industrial Products 260033
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register