Wells WL0107 HEPA Charcoal Filter Assembly - 20" x 23"
- For use with select ventless hood systems
- Helps maintain safe operation and prevents harm to staff
- HEPA charcoal system removes unwanted odors
- Recommended replacement every 90 days
|Wells WL0107 Specs|
|Thickness||3 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- How often should I change my Charcoal Filter?
- With standard usage, it is recommended to replace the charcoal filters in your ventless Hood system every 90 days. Any usage longer than 90 days can cause damage to the unit. Automatic reordering is available.
Wells WL0107 Details
Use this Wells WL0107 HEPA charcoal filter assembly to filter the air in your select Wells WVU ventless hood system! This filter assembly filters the air being exhausted from your equipment to prevent grease and smoke from harming your kitchen staff. As a HEPA unit, this filter forces air through a fine mesh to trap dangerous grease particles so that clean air can be recirculated back into the kitchen. The charcoal also helps to remove unwanted odors from the air to maintain a more positive working environment. Keep your staff members safe by regularly changing the filters in your ventless hood system!
Thickness: 3 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register