Wells DD-43929 Transformer
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Wells DD-43929 Transformer.
Doughpro 11096975 Transformer
Bunn 34307.1001 Transformer
Salvajor 994115A Transformer 208v W/ 1 Amp Fuse
Continental Refrigerator 45262 Transformer
All Points 44-1176 50VA Transformer - 120V Primary, 24V Secondary
TurboChef NGC-3062-2 Kit, Hv Transformer
Frymaster 8070979 Transformer,208/240v 12v Secnd
Middleby Marshall 41872 Transformer
Get paid to review this product!