Wells 302579 15 1/2" x 19 1/2" Pre-Filter
- For select countertop ventless units
- Helps maintain safe operation and prevents harm to staff
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Wells 302579 Specs|
|Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Height||15 1/2 Inches|
|Thickness||1 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
- Why are my hood filter's measurements a little different than what you have listed?
- We list the nominal industry size of each filter on our site. The actual measurements are approximately 1/2" smaller in size.
- Why do the baffles run up and down and not side to side?
- These run up and down to allow grease to drain. If installed side to side, not only would you risk the handles getting in the way, but you would have grease build up, which is dangerous.
Wells 302579 Details
For use with your select Wells countertop ventless hood system, this Wells 302579 pre-filter helps to remove grease and smoke from your kitchen so that clean air can be recirculated back in. This item serves as a disposable replacement that should be changed on a regular basis to prolong the life of the main filter in your unit's HEPA filtration system. Protect your staff members from the harmful emissions that kitchen equipment produces by regularly changing your hood system's filter!
Height: 15 1/2"
Width: 19 1/2"
Thickness: 1 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register