Wells 2E-302593 Vacuum Switch
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Wells 2E-302593 Vacuum Switch.
Montague 25376-6 Oven Sensor
Blodgett 51329 Harness,Bcx14g Rear 24v
Garland / US Range 1911801 Potentiometer (For Spares)
Blodgett 5279 Thermostat
Alto-Shaam 5011199 Connector Kit
Cooking Performance Group 301030169 Thermostat
Cadco T25019 Selector
Garland / US Range 1949575 W/H-Door Switches,Mech
Get paid to review this product!