Wells 23312 HEPA Charcoal Filter Assembly - 16" x 25"
- For use with select ventless hood systems
- Helps maintain safe operation and prevents harm to staff
- HEPA charcoal system removes unwanted odors
|Wells 23312 Specs|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know which side is the "height" and which side is the "width" of my hood filter?
- The "height" side runs parallel to the baffles from top to bottom, while the "width" side is the left-to-right measurement. Like this:
Wells 23312 Details
Use this Wells 23312 HEPA charcoal filter assembly to filter the air in your select Wells WVU ventless hood system! This filter assembly filters the air being exhausted from your equipment to prevent grease and smoke from harming your kitchen staff. As a HEPA unit, this filter forces air through a fine mesh to trap dangerous grease particles so that clean air can be recirculated back into the kitchen. The charcoal also helps to remove unwanted odors from the air to maintain a more positive working environment. Keep your staff members safe by regularly changing the filters in your ventless hood system!
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!