Other Available Sizes:
- 15" double-jointed swing spout with 2 GPM aerator
- 8" adjustable centers, 1/2" NPT inlets
- Temperature rating 40 - 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty chrome-plated brass construction
- Leak-resistant 1/4 turn ceramic cartridges with check valves
- Wall Mount Sweat Faucet Installation Kit - 1/2" Inlet
$12.99 / Each
- EF-TP-WH-012-520 White PTFE Thread Seal Tape
$0.95 / Each
- EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
$5.19 / EachOut Of Stock
- EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
$4.69 / Each
- Waterloo WHK Wrist Blade Faucet Handle Kit
$40.49 / Each
- Component Hardware 1007972 3 oz. Clear Silicone Sealant Squeeze Tube
$9.99 / Each
- Regency 1/2" NPT Faucet Inlet Kit with Elbows and 24" Stainless Steel Supply Hoses
$34.99 / Each
This Waterloo FW815DJ wall-mounted faucet is the perfect solution when you need a dependable water fixture in your facility!
Waterloo faucets provide the industry-leading quality you expect. With heavy chrome-plated brass faucet bodies, ceramic cartridges engineered for durability, and certifications from a wide range of national and local regulatory agencies, you can install this model with confidence. And to give you total peace of mind, it comes with a 3-year replacement warranty.
NSF/ANSI 61 & 372
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
This faucet features a 15" double-jointed swing spout that gives greater range of motion than a standard swing nozzle, with the added benefit of allowing you to fold it out of the way to accommodate large, bulky items. A 2 GPM aerator provides a consistent flow rate and minimal splashing. It boasts a set of 8" adjustable centers, while the wall-mounted design is easy to install with 1/2" NPT inlets.
Dependable and Watertight
This faucet uses ceramic cartridges, which provide a much lower fail rate than the compression cartridges widely used in the industry. In this design, 2 ceramic discs fit together to create a watertight seal when closed. This removes the need for a rubber seat washer, which is one of the most frequently replaced parts on a faucet. The sturdy lever handle design makes it easy to turn the water flow off and on.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Spout Length:15 Inches
- Spout Height:7 3/4 Inches
- Spout Clearance:15 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register