- Seamless deep drawn sink bowl for easy cleaning
- Innovative self rim design allows flush mounting into any countertop
- Comes with sound deadening patches to reduce ambient noise in your kitchen
- Includes an 8" Waterloo gooseneck faucet with 4" centers and a 2 GPM flow rate
- 14" x 16" x 10" bowl size
- Regency Hands Free Faucet Wand
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Waterloo Wrist Blade Faucet Handle Kit
- Green Drain GD35 3 1/2" Waterless Trap Seal
- Deck Mount Faucet Installation Kit - 1/2" NPS Inlet
$8.99/EachOut Of Stock
- EF-FC-38C12F-36 36" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
- EF-FC-38C12F-24 24" Stainless Steel Braided Faucet Connector with 3/8" Compression x 1/2" FIP
- Regency ScrapLock 3 1/2" Locking Drain Strainer
This Waterloo 14" x 16" x 10" stainless steel drop-in sink is a versatile addition to your food service operation.
This drop-in sink is a great choice for hand washing at a prep or service station, or to act as a dump sink in your bar! It’s compact and when installed in your countertop, it has a sleek, professional look. This sink features a drop-in design that fits down through the top of your counter. The compact compartment makes this sink ideal for small spaces like food trucks, concession stands, and snack bars.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
8" Gooseneck Faucet
This Waterloo sink comes with a faucet so you don't need to worry about purchasing a compatible faucet separately. The 8" gooseneck faucet with 4" centers and a 2 GPM flow rate means you'll be able to get your sink up and running right away.
Designed for durability, corrosion-resistance, and sanitation, this sink is made of seamless deep drawn 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with welded seams.
Self Rim Design
This drop-in sink has an innovative self rim design along the top to provide a professional appearance when installed in any kitchen, prep area, or bar countertop.
A 3 1/2" drain with a 1 1/2" IPS drain connection is ready for installation so you can get your new sink up and running as quickly as possible. This unit comes with the required installation hardware.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
If you're choosing an undermount sink, the sink will install underneath the counter, so your cutout size should be about the same as the total, combined dimensions of your sink bowl(s) for a clean look. Your countertop must also have a finished edge around the cutout, since top of the bowl installs below the cut, leaving it exposed.
Compare to Other Products
- Length:17 Inches
- Width:21 Inches
- Height:10 Inches
- Bowl Left to Right:14 Inches
- Bowl Front to Back:16 Inches
- Bowl Depth:10 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register