- Infinite knob allows control over heat to achieve perfect hot holding temperatures for any dish
- Metal sheathed calrod elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction does not sag; includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and precisely directs heat to keep food hot and other surfaces cool
- High-wattage, hardwired; 120V, 1000W
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 30" x 32"
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 84" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 96" x 32"
- Noble Chemical 1 qt. / 32 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner / Degreaser
- ServIt 423PSWCORD15 Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- ServIt 423SWCLEGS "C" Style Designer Stainless Steel Legs for Strip Warmers - 2/Set
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the ServIt 24" strip warmer with infinite controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
1000W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses durable metal sheathed calrod elements to provide 1000 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. This unit must be hardwired, and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted infinite controls allow you to make adjustments to the heat level so that you can choose what works best for the food you are serving.
The warmer's heavy-duty stainless steel housing provides excellent durability and corrosion resistance, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:15 1/4 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register