Vulcan WL-006-17 Washer, Lock
You must buy a minimum of 10 due to manufacturer packaging.
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan WL-006-17 Washer, Lock Min Q10.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
|Vulcan Convection Countertop|
Globe 810 Washer
Traulsen 8700008 Rail Spacer
Stero A593026 Spacer 2.563 X 3/8 Od Polytub
T&S Brass and Bronze Works 001048-45 Washer
Blakeslee 95720 Spacer
Hobart WS-005-32 Washer
APW Wyott 89068 Flat Washer
Hobart 00-346217-00001 Washer
Get paid to review this product!