- A convenient place to put fried product
- Matches V series ranges and fryers
- Stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, and stub back
- Storage cabinet keeps go-to supplies easily accessible
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1 1/4" front gas manifold
|Vulcan VFDUMP Specs|
|Height||46 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan VFDUMP Details
If you need to get delicious french fries, onion rings, and other fried food out of your fryer to make room for a new batch of made to order product, this Vulcan VFDUMP 18" fryer dump station is just what you're looking for! It matches the design of V series ranges and fryers to provide your kitchen with a consistent, uniform design. A storage cabinet at the bottom of the unit gives you plenty of room to keep go-to supplies like serving utensils, fry bags, and even batter close at hand to help maximize your kitchen's efficiency.
Thanks to a stainless steel front, front top ledge, sides, base, and stub back, this dump station is sure to provide long-lasting performance in a sleek, easy to clean design. A 1 1/4" front gas manifold allows this model to be easily installed as part of a battery, while the 6" adjustable stainless steel legs allow you to match the height of the rest of your equipment and account for uneven floors.
Height: 46 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register