Vulcan VDOLLY-60 60" Dolly Frame
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- Allows your range to be mobile for cleaning and maintenance
- Ensures stability
- Provides clearance beneath the unit
- 60" long
- Comes with 6 casters
- Lets you bank modular equipment together
|Frame Length||60 Inches|
|Frame Width||28 Inches|
|Caster Type||Caster Bases|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Casters||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I be sure that my Vulcan equipment will fit on this dolly?
- This dolly is intended to work with the Vulcan V series of equipment which is a modular line with many components that can be installed in different configurations. In order to make sure you receive the correct item and eliminate installation issues, it is important that you let us know what pieces of equipment will be installed on this dolly. You will also want to be sure that the modular equipment you purchase with this dolly is ordered without legs so that it will fit correctly on the dolly’s frame. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Ensure that your Vulcan V series modular range components are mobile for cleaning and maintenance by adding this Vulcan VDOLLY-60 60" dolly frame to your unit! This dolly frame is designed to allow you to move your range away from the wall and out from between other equipment so that your employees can more easily clean beneath and behind it. It also makes it easier for service technicians to work on your range in the event of a malfunction or to perform routine preventative maintenance. This caster frame comes equipped with (6) 5" all swivel casters. Three of the casters have brakes so you can secure your equipment in place between cleanings.
This Vulcan dolly is designed for use with heavy-duty V series modular cooking equipment and bases. It allows you to install multiple pieces of equipment on one dolly, creating the ideal custom cooking line for your restaurant. When the equipment is installed together, you can also manifold it together so that only one gas connection is required.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register