Vulcan SC-129-37 Screw
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan SC-129-37 Screw.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
Vulcan SC-041-10 Screw
Moffat M020876 Screw
Robot Coupe R3002 Screw
Hobart SC-009-49 Machine Screw 6-32x3/8
Alto-Shaam SC-2073 Screw
All Points 26-1055 Stainless Steel Round Head 10-32 x 1 1/2" Phillips Machine Screw - 100/Pack
Hobart SC-123-83 Screw
Scotsman 03-0727-10 Screw
Get paid to review this product!