Vulcan SC-120-14 Screw
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan SC-120-14 Screw.
Delfield 9321379 Screw,#8-32x.25,B-S-Bi-M
BKI TS0010 Screw
Henny Penny SC01-026 Screw
DoughPro SP83214 Screw
Hoshizaki 415949G10 Thumbscrew-Black
Ice-O-Matic 9031046-24P Screw - 10/Pack
Blakeslee 97795 Elevator Screw
Hobart 00-108197-00005 Thumb Screw
Get paid to review this product!