Vulcan FP-080-16 Fitting
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan FP-080-16 Fitting.
Garland / US Range 4522900 Pilot Brkt Sunfire
All Points 26-1554 Pilot Orifice; 0.010" Hole; Liquid Propane; 1/4" Tube Size
Garland / US Range G01267-2 Pilot Orifice Fitt. Nat.
Blodgett 18257 Pilot Orifice Lp
All Points 26-1675 Pilot Orifice (Baso); 0.021" Hole; Natural Gas; Size (CCT): 1/4"
Avantco PAG13 #53 Liquid Propane Orifice
Garland / US Range 4527220 Sit Pilot Fitting 3/16
American Range A11118 Pilot Bell
Get paid to review this product!