Vulcan 00-920325 Thermocouple
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan 00-920325 Thermocouple.
Globe U01031015028 Grates
MagiKitch'n 3006-0292500 Runner Tube-Left
All Points 24-1081 21 1/32" x 5 3/16" Cast Iron Top Broiler Grate
Southbend 1172777 Grate
Bakers Pride 21887214 Dante Series Iron Radiants - 17/Set
Bakers Pride T9006X Countertop Charbroiler Richlite Work Deck
All Points 26-1569 Air Mixer Plate - 2 3/16", 2 Slots
Bakers Pride 21883013 Dante Series Stainless Steel Radiants - 6/Set
Get paid to review this product!