Vulcan 00-913145-00001 Sw, Flm, W/O Pilot W/ T-Cpl
- OEM part ensures warranty / agency compliance and best performance
Customer questions about this product
- Is this an OEM part?
- Yes. This is an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part.
- What is the difference between an OEM part and an OEM-equivalent part?
- An OEM part is the original component that was made for your equipment.
We also sell parts that are equivalent to OEM products, but are not genuine OEM. Each type has its own merits – these are some things to consider when making the decision between OEM and OEM-equivalent parts:
• Using an OEM part guarantees that you will comply with any valid manufacturer’s warranties and agency approvals on your product. An OEM-equivalent part may or may not offer the same guarantees.
• OEM-equivalent parts are built to the same specifications as the original part and are often available at a lower price point. In some cases it may even be sourced from the same location as the OEM part, though this will vary from item to item.
Vulcan 00-913145-00001 Sw, Flm, W/O Pilot W/ T-Cpl.
This item is subject to a 90 day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
All Points 42-1087 Gas Flame Switch with 26" Capillary
All Points 51-1451 Snap-Fit Thermocouple; 18"
Nieco 25957 Flame Sensor; Broiler
BKI C0681 Flame Sensor Honeywell
American Range A37817 Flame Switch Retro Kit
250-750 Milivolt 36" Thermopile
Henny Penny 14899 Flame Sensor
Baxter 01-1000V9-00169 Sensor, Flame Rod
Get paid to review this product!