$9.59/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 and in additional increments of 12 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Solid pan holds oil and heats crust evenly
- Classic, natural aluminum
- Excellent thermal properties for enhanced baking performance
- Quality 14 gauge, 3000 series aluminum
- Dent- and warp-resistant
Vollrath PC15SN Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.25 lb.
- 3/4 Inches
- 15 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Heavy Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Cutter / CAR Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Vollrath PC15SN Details
Quickly and evenly bake your pizza with this Vollrath PC15SN 15" heavy weight aluminum solid cutter pizza pan. Featuring a solid base, this pan holds oil and heats crust evenly. By trapping all the ingredients within the pan, it ensures that every bite is as perfect as the last. The cutter style pan also allows you to cut the dough on the rims for perfectly round dough. Use this pan at your pizzeria or restaurant.
This pan is made of quality 14 gauge, 3000 series aluminum for top quality cooking. The natural aluminum pan is a classic choice. Plus, it's dent- and warp-resistant for long, dependable use! This pan is the perfect addition to any kitchen!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register