Vollrath CR6 Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 3 1/4" Glass Rack
$19.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 6 at a time due to manufacturer packaging.
- Useful for storage and transportation to events
- Closed walls protect contents from dust and bacteria
- Enclosed design eliminates tedious rewashing between events
- Base rack dividers provide optimal vertical protection for fragile glasses
- Co-polymer plastic construction provides resistance against chemicals, impact, and heat
- Designed to withstand 180 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 30 minutes
- 3 1/2" square compartments
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Vollrath TR33 Traex® Full-Size Solid Rack Cover
plus $14.49 /Each
Vollrath TRCV3 Traex® 36" Vinyl Full Size Rack Dust Cover
plus $65.99 /Each
Vollrath TRCV4 Traex® 48" Vinyl Full Size Rack Dust Cover
plus $75.99 /Each
Vollrath CRB Traex® 25 Compartment Full-Size Beige Closed Wall Extender
Vollrath CRB-02 Traex® 25 Compartment Full-Size Red Closed Wall Extender
Vollrath CRB-06 Traex® 25 Compartment Full-Size Black Closed Wall Extender
Vollrath CRB-08 Traex® 25 Compartment Full-Size Yellow Closed Wall Extender
Vollrath CRB-19 Traex® 25 Compartment Full-Size Green Closed Wall Extender
|Vollrath CR6 Specs|
|Length||19 3/4 Inches|
|Width||19 3/4 Inches|
|Compartment Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Compartment Width||3 1/2 Inches|
|Compartment Height||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||25|
|Number of Extenders||Base Racks|
|Product Line||Vollrath Traex|
Customer questions about this product
- Should I buy glass racks that match the diameter of my glasses, or should I buy the next size up?
- Since glassware can have slight size variances, it is a good idea to buy glass racks with compartments slightly larger than the maximum diameter of the glasses.
- What is the difference between closed and open glass racks?
- Open glass racks are designed to have openings on the sides of the racks, allowing for better washing and faster drying in your dish room. Closed glass racks feature solid, enclosed sides, which provide protection for your glassware from dust and bacteria. Closed racks are best used for storage and transportation to events.
Vollrath CR6 Details
Protect and store your glasses between events with this Vollrath CR6 Traex® 25 compartment beige full-size closed wall glass rack. Perfect for storage and transportation to events, the closed sides on this rack provide optimal protection against dirt, germs, bacteria, and pests. These conveniently closed sides, along with its removable solid cover, provide your staff the opportunity to use cups between events without tedious rewashing. Unlike glassware stored in an open side rack, the enclosed design prevents clean glasses from getting dirty. Use this rack as is, or add one of Vollrath's durable snap fit closed rack colored extenders (sold separately) to incorporate this piece into a color-coded system!
The built-in base rack dividers provide 100% vertical protection for fragile glasses. Built to last in your commercial establishment, this rack features a co-polymer plastic construction to provide chemical, impact, and heat resistance. It is safe up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. The 25 compartment design features individual compartments for each glass. This provides protection against chipping and breakage during washing. For added convenience, this glass rack includes built-in handles.
Length: 19 3/4"
Width: 19 3/4"
Length: 3 1/2"
Width: 3 1/2"
Height: 3 1/4"
This item is made-to-order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Vollrath CR6B Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 4 13/16" Glass Rack with 1 Extender
Vollrath CR6BB Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 6 3/8" Glass Rack with 2 Extenders
Vollrath CR6BBB Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 7 7/8" Glass Rack with 3 Extenders
Vollrath CR6BBBB Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 9 7/16" Glass Rack with 4 Extenders
Vollrath CR6BBBBB Traex® 25 Compartment Beige Full-Size Closed Wall 11" Glass Rack with 5 Extenders
Get paid to review this product!