Vollrath BCO-6000 Redco EaziClean Heavy Duty Can Opener with 25" Bar
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for fast-paced kitchens
- Opens up to 60 cans per day
- Stainless steel base and steel shaft
- Includes a quick release system for easy maintenance
- Color coded for easy identification
- Blade has an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings
You May Also Need
Check out this video to learn about the best line of easy clean can openers from Vollrath! Learn the difference between the different lines, and see which is best for your establishment!
|Vollrath BCO-6000 Specs|
|Bar Length||25 Inches|
|Can Height||22 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Day||60|
|Gear Size||1 1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Heavy Duty|
|Number of Turns per #10 Can||4 1/2|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Vollrath BCO-6000 Details
Quickly and easily cut open #10 cans with the Vollrath BCO-6000 Redco EaziClean heavy duty can opener with 25" bar! This can opener is designed to open up to 60 cans per day to help your kitchen keep up with busy hours. In just 4 1/2 turns, it can open any of your 22" cans. Plus, it is safer to use than a standard can opener due to its unique blade design that prevents frayed metal and metal shavings from contaminating food. Built to provide long-lasting service, this unit boasts a rugged construction including:
- Stainless steel head and blade carrier
- Stainless steel shaft
- Plastic handle and handle knob
- Hardened stainless steel blade
- Hardened mild steel wheel
- Stainless steel spring
- Stainless steel and plastic base
- Mild steel, stainless steel, and plastic washers, pins, bolts and bushings
It also features 2 options for your base: users can permanently attach the item to a table or it can be clamped temporarily to any solid surface. To ensure easy maintenance, a quick release system lets you pop out the blade assembly, and the blade itself can be removed with hand-operated knurled screws. The blade is also covered in an antibacterial coating to reduce bacteria growth between cleanings. With a color coded collar for easy identification, this can opener is a necessity for any restaurant kitchen.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:opener replacement passed minute long less heavy far Easy duty
This is a heavy duty can opener that works throughout the day for as long as you can. Easy to clean and blade replacement takes less than a minute. If there is a dent on the top of the can the opener will have some trouble getting passed it. That's the only issue thus far.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register