Excellent product for our hotel! Temperature for gravy stays consistent, the entire unit is easy to clean, and unit is compact but capacity is what we need. I highly recommend it!
Earn up to $12.40 back (1,240 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Includes the 72425 rethermalizer, 78164 inset, and 78160 hinged cover
- Ideal for holding hot soups, sauces, ice cream toppings, and more
- Accommodates #10 cans
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature control
- Coated aluminum well
- Non-skid feet for stability
- 120V; 350W; 6' cord
- Vollrath 78164 Stainless Steel 4.12 Qt. Vegetable Inset
- Vollrath 78160 Stainless Steel Slotted Cover for 4.12 Qt. Inset
- Vollrath 72222 Flip Top Cover Hinge for Inset Pot
- Vollrath 4.12 Qt. Stainless Steel Inset Kit with Cover and 2 oz. Ladle
- Vollrath 4.12 Qt. Stainless Steel Inset Kit with Cover and Jacob's Pride 2 oz. Ladle
|Vollrath 72430 Specs|
|Height||7 7/8 Inches|
|Diameter||8 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||6 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||4 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Preheat Time||15 Minutes|
|Total Capacity||4 qt.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
Vollrath 72430 Details
Whether you're serving hot fudge at your ice cream parlor or nacho cheese at your stadium kiosk, this Vollrath 72430 Cayenne 4 qt. warmer package will help you maintain safe hot food holding temperatures! This package comes with everything you need to put this unit into service right out of the box, including the unit, 4 1/8 qt. inset and hinged cover. This warmer is the perfect size to accommodate a single #10 can, which helps you reduce waste by only opening one can at a time. Plus, its coated aluminum well makes it easy to clean and sanitize.
Thermostatic temperature controls make precise temperature monitoring a breeze, while its stainless steel exterior is designed to stay cool to the touch to promote customer safety. In addition, this soup warmer features non-skid feet for excellent stability while in use. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 350W; it comes with a 6' cord.
Diameter: 8 3/4"
Well Depth: 6"
Height: 7 7/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:unit capacity clean compact consistent easy entire excellent gravy hotel
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register