Vollrath 72430 Cayenne 4 Qt. Warmer Package with Inset and Hinged Cover - 120V, 350W
- Includes the 72425 rethermalizer, 78164 inset, and 78160 hinged cover
- Ideal for holding hot soups, sauces, ice cream toppings, and more
- Accommodates #10 cans
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature control
- Coated aluminum well
- Non-skid feet for stability
- 120V; 350W; 6' cord
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Height||7 7/8 Inches|
|Diameter||8 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||6 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Temperature||165 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- Can this food warmer rethermalize chilled food or cook raw food?
- No, this food warmer is designed only to maintain the temperature of food that has been pre-heated to a safe temperature.
Whether you're serving hot fudge at your ice cream parlor or nacho cheese at your stadium kiosk, this Vollrath 72430 Cayenne 4 qt. warmer package will help you maintain safe hot food holding temperatures! This package comes with everything you need to put this unit into service right out of the box, including the unit, 4 1/8 qt. inset and hinged cover. This warmer is the perfect size to accommodate a single #10 can, which helps you reduce waste by only opening one can at a time. Plus, its coated aluminum well makes it easy to clean and sanitize.
Thermostatic temperature controls make precise temperature monitoring a breeze, while its stainless steel exterior is designed to stay cool to the touch to promote customer safety. In addition, this soup warmer features non-skid feet for excellent stability while in use. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and has an output of 350W; it comes with a 6' cord.
Diameter: 8 3/4"
Well Depth: 6"
Height: 7 7/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!