Vollrath 72175 11 Qt. Soup Rethermalizer Kettle Black - 120V, 900W
- Rethermalize and hold soups, sauces, and more
- Accommodates 11 qt. of soup
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature settings
- Epoxy coated aluminum exterior
- Comes with inset, hinged cover, soup cards, and clip
- 120V, 900W
You May Also Need
|Vollrath 72175 Specs|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||11 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
|Temperature||150 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72175 Details
Rethermalize and hold soups, sauces, and more at safe temperatures for display and self-serve areas with the Vollrath black 72175 11 qt. soup warmer kettle! This kettle operates with 900 watts of heating power to ensure your food stays at 165 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, keeping it safe from bacteria and other contaminants. Thermostatic controls let you easily adjust the warmer's temperature, while its spacious interior accommodates up to 11 qt. of your most popular soup. For durability and stability, this warmer features an epoxy coated aluminum exterior and unbreakable cast legs. This kettle comes with an inset, hinged cover with slot, soup cards, and a clip. The Vollrath 72175 warmer kettle requires a 120V electrical connection.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:soup smaller soups great large serve far expected everything counter
We recently purchased this product at our senior center to serve soup from and have it continue to hold at a safe temperature. The only small problem we have found so far is that we had to use a smaller soup ladle because the lid only opens half way to serve out of.
Great soup reheater. Visually looks very nice on our counter. Very well made, heats soup fast and stays hot. We also use it during Halloween as a large candy cauldron, just remove the soup container from the inside.
These work well in a variety of locations. Either for buffets, functions or large parties or for convenience mom and pop stores to sell their home make soups and chowders.
This soup warmer is great!!! It is everything I expected and more.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register