Vollrath 72165 11 Qt. Soup Warmer Kettle Black - 120V, 650W
- Heat and hold soups, sauces, and more
- Accommodates 11 qt. of soup
- Thermostatic controls for precise temperature settings
- Epoxy coated aluminum exterior
- Comes with inset, hinged cover, soup cards, and clip
- 120V, 650W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Diameter||15 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||11 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
|Temperature||165 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Heat and hold soups, sauces, and more at safe temperatures for display and self-serve areas with the Vollrath 72165 black 11 qt. soup warmer kettle! This kettle operates with 650W of heating power to ensure your food stays at 165 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, keeping it safe from bacteria and other contaminants. Thermostatic controls let you easily adjust the warmer's temperature, while its spacious interior accommodates up to 11 qt. of your most popular soup. For durability and stability, this warmer features an epoxy coated aluminum exterior and unbreakable cast legs. This kettle comes with an inset, hinged cover with slot, soup cards, and a clip. The Vollrath 72165 warmer kettle requires a 120V electrical connection.
Diameter: 15 3/4"
Height: 11 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Avantco W800 11 Qt. Stainless Steel Countertop Soup Kettle Warmer - 120V, 800W
Paper Soup Cups and Bowls
Canned Soup and Stew
French Onion Soup Bowls and Soup Crocks
Countertop Soup and Food Warmer Accessories
Stainless Steel Steam Table Food Pans and Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Vollrath 72180 Cayenne Colonial 7 Qt. Soup Kettle Rethermalizer with Black Finish - 120V, 900W
Vollrath 72175 11 Qt. Soup Rethermalizer Kettle Black - 120V, 900W
Vollrath 72021 11 Qt. Round "Heat n' Serve" Soup Warmer - 120V, 800W
Vollrath 72017 7 Qt. Round "Heat n' Serve" Soup Warmer - 120V, 800W
People Talk About:warmer soup Perfect maintains Love Light hassles Easily disappoints cater
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
Perfect and no hassles. Only one word... Awesome!! Love this soup warmer. Never disappoints!!! Light weight, maintains temperature. Easily cared for and stored. No, cater should be without this warmer
Shelly O. from Oaks's Catering Posted on 10/01/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register