Vollrath 72029 Cayenne Twin Well 7 Qt. Rethermalizer / Warmer Package with Insets, Covers, and Ladles - 120V, 1400W
Customers Also Viewed
- Includes the 72028 rethermalizer, (2) 78184 insets, (2) 47488 hinged covers, and (2) 4980322 ladles
- Ideal for reheating chilled products or holding heated foods
- Thermostatic controls and timer with preheat function
- Two independently controlled, insulated wells
- Energy efficient
- Non-skid feet for stability
- 120V; 1400W; 6' cord
You May Also Need
Learn all the great benefits of Vollrath’s direct contact heating system. Their food warmers are great for a variety of applications, so check out this video for more details!
|Vollrath 72029 Specs|
|Width||13 1/2 Inches|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||7 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||7 qt.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||2|
|Style||Rethermalizer and Warmer|
|Temperature||165 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to add water to this warmer to use it?
- Yes, you do. We do not recommend running warmers like these without water, as you will run the risk of burning out your element or scorching your food.
- What is the difference between the direct contact heating system and other warmer heating systems?
- Direct contact heating encourages more efficient heat transfer because the heating element is in direct contact with the water in the well. This type of heating not only saves energy, but eliminates the need for vents to be cut into the sides of the warmer for excess heat to escape. However, many warmers on the market have the heating element located beneath the well, which causes heat to be lost into the sides and bottom of the unit and vents must be cut into the sides of the warmer to allow this excess heat to escape.
- What is a rethermalizer / rethermalization?
- Rethermalization is the process by which pre-cooked, chilled or frozen food is brought to serving temperatures safely and efficiently. Rethermalizers are not meant to cook raw food, but they can act as a food warmer to keep food hot for extended periods of time after bringing it up to the proper temperature. It's important to note that not all food warmers are capable of rethermalization.
Vollrath 72029 Details
Take two different soups, sauces, and gravies safely from chilled to hot and ready to serve in a single unit with this Vollrath 72029 Cayenne 7 qt. twin well rethermalizer / warmer package! This package comes with everything you need to put this unit into service right out of the box, including the unit, two 7 qt. insets, two hinged covers, and two 3 oz. ladles. This rethermalizer has two insulated resin wells and a non-stick heating element, both of which prevent scale buildup and allow it to use less energy than other comparable units. Plus, its wells are independently controlled so you can rethermalize two different products with different temperature settings in the same unit!
Independent thermostatic temperature controls make precise temperature monitoring a breeze, while knob guards reduce the risk of the temperature settings accidentally being changed. For fast preheating, this rethermalizer has a timer that will cause the heating element to run on high for a preset amount of time. When the timer reaches zero, the element can be controlled by the normal temperature control knobs. In addition, this soup warmer features a wide, dripless lip to prevent messes and non-skid feet for excellent stability while in use. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection and has a total output of 1400W.
Width: 13 1/2"
Well Depth: 7 1/2"
Height: 11 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register