Earn up to $35.21 back (3,521 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 19" x 9 1/8" cooking surface
- Grooved cast iron grates create pristine grill marks
- Two pivot action top plates leave room for foods of any thickness
- Thermostatic controls for temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cleaning brush included for easy maintenance; 208/240V, 2700-3600W
- Grid Iron Sprease 14 oz. Panini Grill and Waffle Iron Release Spray - 6/Case
- Choice 12" x 10 3/4" Food Service Interfolded Pop-Up Foil Sheets
- Choice PET Sandwich Wedge Container - 200/Case
- Choice 12" x 12" Newspaper Print Deli Sandwich Wrap Paper - 1000/Case
- Choice 100-Count Disposable Food Service Poly Gloves - 1000/Box
|Vollrath 40795 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||60.5 lb.|
|Width||22 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||14 1/2 Inches|
|Height||8 1/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||19 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 1/8 Inches|
|Wattage||2,700 - 3,600 Watts|
|Maximum Temperature||572 Degrees F|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
Vollrath 40795 Details
Create your most popular grilled sandwiches in no time with the Vollrath Cayenne double cast iron panini-style sandwich press! It features 2700-3600 watts of heating power to ensure your sandwiches are cooked to perfection, and its grooved top and bottom plates evenly cook your food while leaving behind tantalizing grill marks. And with the dual grill construction, you can cook two different foods at the same time for maximum efficiency.
For long-lasting durability and outstanding heat retention, the heavy-duty grill plates are made of cast iron, and the pivot action top plate helps accommodate a wide variety of food thicknesses. The whole unit is thermostatically controlled up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and its efficient element design helps conserve energy when in use. Thanks to the included cleaning brushes, keeping this panini grill in sanitary working condition is a snap.
Width: 22 1/2"
Depth: 14 1/2"
Height: 8 1/16"
Depth: 9 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register