- Retractable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Flush fit handles minimize steam release to keep foods hot
- Perfect for hotel buffet service, corporate cafeterias, and other upscale events
- Made of 22 gauge 300 series stainless steel
- Easy to use, change out, and clean
- Full size, 4” deep form
- Holds up to 21 qt.
- Full Size Shallow Steam Table Nylon Pan Liner - 100/Box
- Choice Full Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Choice Full Size Stainless Steel Slotted Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
$13.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Vollrath 77250 Super Pan V Full Size Solid Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Choice 8 Qt. Full Size Stainless Steel Chafer Cover with Plastic Handle
- Vollrath 75210 Super Pan V Full Size Slotted Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
- Vollrath 52430 Super Pan V Full Size Flexible Steam Table / Hotel Pan Lid
- Vollrath 20000 Super Pan V Full Size Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan False Bottom
$38.61/EachOut Of Stock
|Vollrath 30066 Specs|
|Length||20 3/4 Inches|
|Width||12 3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Super Pan|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 300|
Vollrath 30066 Details
Get more out of your steam table pans with the full size Vollrath 30066 6" deep Super Pan with retratable handles. The handles give your cooks an easy way to load and unload steam tables. Additionally, since the handles retract to a flush fit steam loss is minimal meaning your foods will stay at proper holding temperatures.
This Vollrath Super Pan steam table pan is built to look great and hold up in the most demanding environments. The 22 gauge 300 series stainless steel construction gives it greater durability and thermal transfer than lighter weight pans, yet it ensures it's easy to use, change, and maintain. At the same time, the retractable handles give you an easy way to carry fully loaded pans from prep area to serving area.
Length: 20 3/4"
Width: 12 3/4"
Capacity: 21 qt.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register