- Dual sided 8” stone for both establishing and refining an edge
- Extremely coarse side of stone ideal for creating a blade and sharpening (GRIT 100)
- Medium side of stone perfect for honing and maintaining the blade (GRIT 320)
- Extra thickness allows for clearance between your knuckles and your bench
- Can be used with either oil or water
Works With"Works With" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Equivalent ItemsEquivalent ItemsEquivalent items and any associated illustrations or descriptions are presented for your reference. These are items which, based on available manufacturer information, are comparable to the stated original item. These items are not necessarily authorized, sponsored, or endorsed by the manufacturer of the stated item, or by the manufacturers of equipment compatible with the stated item; any OEM names mentioned are registered trademarks.
|RH Forschner 41999
|Victorinox 41999 (Formerly)
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
9 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
3 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.