|Buy 1 - 2||$88.49/Case|
- 11" x 14 7/8" continuous form size
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- For use with tractor-feed printers
- 18# basis weight
- US brightness rating of 92
|Universal UNV15851 Specs|
|Basis Weight||18 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||11" x 14 7/8"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV15851 Details
Create professional forms with this Universal UNV15851 11" x 14 7/8" green bar 18# perforated continuous print paper! The paper features alternating 1/2" white and green lines to help you read each line quickly and accurately. Each sheet measures 11" x 14 7/8" for use in printing continuous forms for invoices, order forms, and shipping / receiving reports. It is perforated for easy tearing and is designed for use with tractor-feed printers.
This paper has a 18# basis weight that puts it on par with most everyday copy paper in terms of substance and durability, while still providing excellent quality and a look that's sure to command attention. Boasting a U.S. 92 brightness rating, this paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Plus, it's acid free so that the things you print now will better resist yellowing and disintegration, and stand up to the test of time.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register