Universal Office UNV35710GN 2 1/4" x 130' White 1-Ply Adding Machine and Calculator 16# Paper Roll - 100/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Premium bond, ideal for permanent records
- Lint-free design reduces paper jams
- Near-end roll indicator alerts user when roll is running out
- Designed for use with adding machines and calculators
- Eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction
- Bright white paper makes print easy to read
- Economical 16# paper
- Made from wood that came from a certified managed forest
You May Also Need View All Items
Victor 1205-4 12-Digit Black One-Color Handheld Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$29.49 / Each
Sharp EL1197PIII 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Desktop Calculator - 4.5 Lines Per Second
$92.49 / Each
Sharp EL-1801V 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2.1 Lines Per Second
$72.49 / Each
Sharp EL-1750V 12-Digit Battery Powered Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$44.99 / Each
Sharp EL2196BL 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 3.7 Lines Per Second
$88.99 / Each
Sharp QS-2770H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
$182.99 / Each
Sharp VX2652H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
$112.49 / Each
Victor 1208-2 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Compact Printing Calculator - 2.3 Lines Per Second
$34.49 / Each
|Universal UNV35710GN Specs|
|Width||2 1/4 Inches|
|Core Diameter||1/2 Inches|
|Basis Weight||16 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV35710GN Details
Keep your adding machine or calculator operating effectively with this Universal Office UNV35710GN 2 1/4" x 130' white paper roll. This 16# paper roll features a premium bond, ideal for permanent records. Its lint-free design reduces paper jams, while a near-end roll indicator alerts the user when the roll is running out. This paper roll is designed specifically for adding machines and calculators, and the eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction makes it a favorite among eco-conscious establishments. At the same time, the bright white color makes print easy to read, for user convenience.
This paper roll is made of economical 16# paper for an affordable option for everyday use. It's single ply in nature and measures 2 1/4" in width. This paper is compatible with most adding machines and calculators, and the 130' length means fewer refills for faster output.
Inner Core: 1/2"
Paper Width: 2 1/4"
Roll Length: 130'
Basis Weight: 16#
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register