I bought this paper and use in my business! The paper is thick, good quality. Thanks store for bringing such a great item, at affordable price.
- Premium bond, ideal for permanent records
- Lint-free design reduces paper jams
- Near-end roll indicator alerts user when roll is running out
- Designed for use with adding machines and calculators
- Eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction
- Bright white paper makes print easy to read
- Economical 16# paper
- Made from wood that came from a certified managed forest
You May Also Need View All Items
- Victor 1205-4 12-Digit Black One-Color Handheld Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$34.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Sharp EL1197PIII 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Desktop Calculator - 4.5 Lines Per Second
- Sharp EL-1801V 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2.1 Lines Per Second
- Sharp EL-1750V 12-Digit Battery Powered Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$51.49/EachOut Of Stock
- Sharp EL2196BL 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 3.7 Lines Per Second
- Sharp QS-2770H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
- Sharp VX2652H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
- Victor 1208-2 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Compact Printing Calculator - 2.3 Lines Per Second
$39.99/EachOut Of Stock
|Universal UNV35705RL Specs|
|Width||2 1/4 Inches|
|Core Diameter||1/2 Inches|
|Basis Weight||16 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV35705RL Details
Keep your adding machine or calculator operating effectively with this Universal Office UNV35705RL 2 1/4" x 128' white paper roll. This 16# paper roll features a premium bond, ideal for permanent records. Its lint-free design reduces paper jams, while a near-end roll indicator alerts the user when the roll is running out. This paper roll is designed specifically for adding machines and calculators, and the eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction makes it a favorite among eco-conscious establishments. At the same time, the bright white color makes print easy to read, for user convenience.
This paper roll is made of economical 16# paper for an affordable option for everyday use. It's single ply in nature and measures 2 1/4" in width. This paper is compatible with most adding machines and calculators, and the 128' length means fewer refills for faster output.
Inner Core: 1/2"
Paper Width: 2 1/4"
Roll Length: 128'
Basis Weight: 16#
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:paper great quality adding business machine price receipt roll rolls
We use these paper towel rolls in our business! They are great quality and hold up well. You don't have to use just to dry your hands which is great for saving money!
Very good quality and price! Does the job! We would definitely purchase this product again. We got it from the webstaurant store! Two thumbs! :)
Adding machine paper that fits perfectly into our receipt printer. Incrediblely easy to load and the roll is very large making this item a great deal.
Universal Office UNV35705RL 2 1/4" x 128' White 1-Ply Adding Machine and Calculator 16# Paper Roll is my preference since its smudge proof paper and didn't have that sticky glue that usually eats up my receipt paper before I put it in.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register