Universal Office UNV35705 2 1/4" x 126' White 1-Ply Adding Machine and Calculator 16# Paper Roll - 100/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Premium bond, ideal for permanent records
- Lint-free design reduces paper jams
- Near-end roll indicator alerts user when roll is running out
- Designed for use with adding machines and calculators
- Eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction
- Bright white paper makes print easy to read
- Economical 16# paper
- Made from wood that came from a certified managed forest
You May Also Need View All Items
Victor 1205-4 12-Digit Black One-Color Handheld Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$28.49 / Each
Sharp EL1197PIII 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Desktop Calculator - 4.5 Lines Per Second
$74.99 / Each
Sharp EL-1801V 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2.1 Lines Per Second
$58.99 / Each
Sharp EL-1750V 12-Digit Battery Powered Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 2 Lines Per Second
$44.99 / Each
Sharp EL2196BL 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 3.7 Lines Per Second
$74.99 / Each
Sharp EL2630PIII 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
$99.99 / Each
Sharp QS-2760H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
$183.99 / Each
Sharp QS-2770H 12-Digit Black / Red Two-Color Printing Calculator - 4.8 Lines Per Second
$174.99 / Each
|Universal UNV35705 Specs|
|Width||2 1/4 Inches|
|Core Diameter||1/2 Inches|
|Basis Weight||16 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV35705 Details
Keep your adding machine or calculator operating effectively with this Universal Office UNV35705 2 1/4" x 126' white paper roll. This 16# paper roll features a premium bond, ideal for permanent records. Its lint-free design reduces paper jams, while a near-end roll indicator alerts the user when the roll is running out. This paper roll is designed specifically for adding machines and calculators, and the eco-friendly, elemental chlorine-free construction makes it a favorite among eco-conscious establishments. At the same time, the bright white color makes print easy to read, for user convenience.
This paper roll is made of economical 16# paper for an affordable option for everyday use. It's single ply in nature and measures 2 1/4" in width. This paper is compatible with most adding machines and calculators, and the 126' length means fewer refills for faster output.
Inner Core: 1/2"
Paper Width: 2 1/4"
Roll Length: 126'
Basis Weight: 16#
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register