Universal Office UNV11289 8 1/2" x 11" White Case of 20# Copy Paper - 2500 Sheets
|Buy 1 - 2||$23.49/Case|
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, and plain paper fax machines
- Wrapped to preserve crisp finish
- U.S. brightness rating of 92; International rating 104
- Acid-free material is ideal for archiving
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
|Universal UNV11289 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV11289 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Universal Office UNV11289 8 1/2" x 11" white 20# copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size copy paper is perfect for use in a variety of applications such as copiers, laser printers, and plain paper fax machines. Boasting a U.S. 92 and international 104 brightness rating, this copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports. Use it for general copying, proofing, or to create internal memos for your office or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this paper is acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving. Each case includes (5) 500-sheet reams for a total of 2500 sheets overall, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem! Additionally, each ream is wrapped to preserve its freshness and crisp texture for a professional look and feel.
While supplies last!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register