Universal Office UNV11212 8 1/2" x 11" Orchid Ream of 20# Color Copy Paper - 500 Sheets
- Standard 8 1/2" x 11" letter size
- 20# basis weight for all-purpose quality printing
- Compatible with copiers, laser printers, offset presses, and spirit duplicators
- Acid-free for archival or long-term use
- Vibrant, orchid color
- Sourced from a certified managed forest
- Perfect for everyday use in offices or schools
|Universal UNV11212 Specs|
|Basis Weight||20 #|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Holes||None|
|Size||8 1/2" x 11"|
Customer questions about this product
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
Universal UNV11212 Details
Ensure your office has the essentials with this Universal Office UNV11212 8 1/2" x 11" orchid 20# color copy paper. Thanks to its 20# basis weight, this 8 1/2" x 11" standard letter size color copy paper is perfect for everyday, high-volume use in a variety of applications from copiers and laser printers to offset presses and spirit duplicators. Boasting a vibrant, orchid color, this copy paper is ideal for sending crisp and clear reports with some extra pizzazz. Use it to create enticing invitations or just to spice up your everyday documents in your school, office, or establishment.
Sourced from a certified managed forest, this copy paper is environmentally friendly. It is also acid-free to eliminate yellowing and disintegration over time, making it ideal for archiving or long-term use. Each ream includes 500 sheets of paper, so running out of paper in the middle of printing never has to be a problem!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register