This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Functional, street-ready pants with a straight leg design to keep you looking fresh
- Towel loop allows you to easily hold the most used tool in the kitchen on your person
- 2" elastic waistband finished with a brass zipper offers a relaxed but professional all-day fit
- Two back, two side, and two cargo pockets offer ample space for thermometers, pens, and other tools
- 7.5 oz. 65/35 poly-cotton twill construction with double needle stitching for comfort and durability
Other Products from this Line
Uncommon Threads 4102-1605 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 1.5 lb.
- Poly-Cotton Twill
- Unisex Chef Pants
Uncommon Threads 4102-1605 Details
Eliminate baggy, saggy pants with these Uncommon Threads 4102 unisex navy customizable grunge cargo chef pants! These chef pants boast a professional straight leg design, complete with a 2" elastic waistband with a brass zipper for a perfect fit that's comfortable and relaxed enough to wear all day. Functional and street-ready, these pants are a staple in any establishment, and the unisex sizing makes it easy to ensure a consistent, professional look among all staff members. With six pockets, two on the side, two on the back, and two layered cargo pockets, your staff will have plenty of room for keeping their thermometers, pens, and other necessary tools handy! Plus, with a towel loop under the waist, your staff will be able to hold the most used tool in the kitchen on their person.
These pants feature a solid navy color that hides dirt better than lighter colored pants. They have an easy-care, 7.5 oz., 65/35 poly-cotton twill construction with double needle stitching around the legs and knees that is both durable and comfortable. These pants offer exceptional style and comfort for your staff uniforms with the straight legged fit that is perfect for every employee. These pants are designed to fit waist sizes 40" - 42".
This item can be customized to promote your brand, company, or event.
This item may be laundered in a commercial washing machine.
Resources and Downloads for
Uncommon Threads 4102-1605
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software