Turbo Air TWR-28SD-N Super Deluxe 27" Worktop Refrigerator
- Self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance and digital temperature controls simplify operation
- Stainless steel interior houses 1 stainless steel shelf and bright, LED lighting
- 1 self-closing door with magnetic gaskets and an ABS sheet liner to prevent condensation
- Stainless steel front, top and sides with sleek, modern lines and a 3 1/2" high backsplash
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/6 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TWR-72SD-N Super Deluxe 72" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $2,856.55 / Each
Turbo Air TWR-60SD-N Super Deluxe 60" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $2,668.05 / Each
Turbo Air TWR-36SD-N6 Super Deluxe 36" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $2,109.15 / Each
Turbo Air TWR-48SD-N Super Deluxe 48" Worktop Refrigerator
plus $2,415.45 / Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TWR-28SD-N Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TWR-28SD-N Details
The Turbo Air TWR-28SD-N Super Deluxe 27" worktop refrigerator gives you a spacious storage area to keep all of your refrigerated ingredients and a convenient work surface all in one unit! Its stainless steel front, top, and sides are both durable and easy to clean and features a 3 1/2" high backsplash to protect your walls while you're working.
As a Super Deluxe unit, this refrigerator boasts an all-stainless steel interior for the utmost durability. Inside, the unit houses a single heavy-duty, stainless steel shelf, which delivers maximum longevity in constant, heavy-use applications. It's included for product organization while bright, LED lighting is built-in for product visibility. For easy access, the refrigerator boasts a single, self-closing door with magnetic gaskets for a secure seal. This door is designed with an ABS sheet liner to prevent water condensation and help ensure a safe and sanitary storage environment. On the outside, the door features a large, easy-grip handle to reduce user fatigue.
The unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
The 1/6 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This makes R290 a smart, environmentally-responsible choice for any business. Plus, it's supported with high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to maintain temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The insulation also adds rigidity to the cabinet.
A set of 4" casters is included to provide the unit with the convenience of mobility. And because they swivel, they ensure that the unit is easy to move around cramped work areas for cleaning or service. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Height: 38 1/2"
Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
Width: 23 1/2"
Depth: 25 3/8"
Height: 26 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TWR-28SD-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register