$5,010.88/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $150.33 back (15,033 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top with all stainless steel interior
- Ergonomically designed door and drawers
- Each drawer holds 1/6 size pans up to 6" deep
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel shelving offers convenient organization
- High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/3 hp compressor runs on environmentally-safe R290 refrigeran
- 4" swivel casters
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TUR-60SD-D2-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 293 lb.
- 60 1/4 Inches
- 31 Inches
- 36 1/2 Inches
- 8.9 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Doors and Drawers
- 16 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- NSF Listed
Self Cleaning Condenser
- Hinge Location
- 1/6 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Counter Height
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TUR-60SD-D2-N Details
The Turbo Air TUR-60SD-D2-N Super Deluxe 60" undercounter refrigerator with two drawers boasts a compact size and an ultra-efficient refrigeration system to keep all of your ingredients close at hand and ready for use! Built for the utmost durability, the Super Deluxe line features a stainless steel front, sides, and top with an all stainless steel interior.
This unit also features Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
For convenient storage and organization of all your refrigerated ingredients, this unit comes with two drawers, each capable of holding 1/6 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). Its ergonomically-designed, easy-open door helps reduce worker fatigue for more comfortable use. One heavy-duty, stainless steel shelf is included to help you organize your refrigerated products.
The 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The unit's high-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation help maintain temperatures between 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit. For easy mobility throughout your food service facility, a set of 4" swivel casters is included. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 60 1/4"
Height: 36 1/2"
Capacity: 16 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TUR-60SD-D2-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register