Turbo Air TST-72SD-30 72" 3 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$3,192.08/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Holds (30) 1/6 size pans up to 4" deep (included)
- 9 1/2" deep, 1/2" thick polyethylene cutting board
- Stainless steel shelving allows for easy organization
- Ergonomically designed door
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 4" swivel casters provide easy mobility
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Turbo Air 30265H0100 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster
plus $19.99 /Each
Turbo Air 30265H0200 Equivalent 2 1/2" Swivel Stem Caster with Brake
plus $23.99 /Each
Turbo Air M727800100 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf - 21" x 17"
plus $53.99 /Each
Turbo Air P993200800 Gray Refrigeration Shelf Clip
plus $4.09 /Each
Turbo Air M727800300 Middle Coated Wire Shelf - 23" x 17"
plus $54.99 /Each
Turbo Air TSOS-6R Stainless Steel Double Overshelf - 72" x 11 4/5"
plus $346.99 /Each
Turbo Air M722500105 Divider Bar
plus $14.99 /Each
Turbo Air M725200100 Left Cutting Board Bracket
plus $9.99 /Each
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-72SD-30 Specs|
|Width||72 5/8 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||30 Pans|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 39 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-72SD-30 Details
For the freshest salads and sandwiches, choose this Turbo Air TST-72SD-30 72" Super Deluxe three door mega top refrigerated sandwich / salad prep table! From the renowned Super Deluxe series, this prep table's 1/2 hp compressor combines with high-density, CFC-free insulation to maintain consistent temperatures. Its innovative cold air compartment and gas condensate system help deliver consistent temperature control. The hot gas condensate system is specially treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of condensate water to ensure a safe, sanitary work environment. This sleek model has a stainless steel exterior with a galvanized steel back, back grill, and bottom, while the interior is made entirely of stainless steel for long-lasting durability and easy cleaning.
Equipped with a 9 1/2" wide cutting board and 3 stainless steel shelves, this prep table provides ample work space and storage. This mega top unit also comes with 30 standard 4" deep (1/6 size) condiment food pans for the top section to keep your ingredients organized and easily accessible. Perfect for sandwich shops and pizzerias that offer a wide selection of ingredients and toppings, this mega top adds efficiency and convenience to your establishment.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 72 5/8"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TST-72SD-30
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TST-28SD-12 28" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-36SD-15 36" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-48SD-18 48" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Turbo Air TST-60SD-24 60" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
People Talk About:top space recommended preparation plus order internal hold help containers
this unit hold 30 containers on top plus it has a big internal space to help you to have all your preparation in order i totally recommended
Roosvelt P. from I LOVE PIADA LLC Posted on 09/28/2016
Get paid to review this product!