$13,958.44/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $418.75 back (41,875 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Curved, modern design allows for optimal product display
- Top glass display case increases impulse sales
- Features a stainless steel interior with a back wall, shelves, and deck pans
- LED interior lighting enhances display
- Improved airflow thanks to back-guard, perforated back wall, and top
- Condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion and prevent overflow of water
- Simple plug-in installation
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-60SB-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 771 lb.
- 62 5/8 Inches
- 34 Inches
- 56 1/2 Inches
- 11.3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1,783 Watts
- 17.7 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- LED Lighting
- Glass Style
- 3/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-20P
- Refrigerant Type
- Service Type
- Dual Service
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-60SB-N Details
Featuring a curved, modern design, this TOM-W-60SB-N black 62" dual service refrigerated open display merchandiser is an attractive, convenient way to display your deli, bakery, coffee shop, and market merchandise! Its glass-enclosed top is perfect for holding desserts, bagels and breads, while its lower self-service bin is ideal for grab-and-go items like beverages. Interior LED lighting illuminates products and creates an attractive display that can lead to increased impulse sales. The exterior also is covered in a non-peel, anti-rust coating that resists fingerprints and is easy to maintain.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary Self-Cleaning Condenser System, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in less maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
With the help of a 3/4 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Additionally, the high-density polyurethane insulation helps conserve energy and keep costs low! Inside the perforated back wall and top allow for improved air flow.
Width: 62 5/8"
Height: 56 1/2"
Top Interior Dimensions:
Width: 59 1/2"
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 7 cu. ft.
Bottom Interior Dimensions:
Width: 59 1/2"
Height: 13 7/8"
Capacity: 10.7 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-60SB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register