Turbo Air TOM-W-40SB-N 39" Black Dual Service Refrigerated Open Display Merchandiser
- Innovative self-cleaning condenser simplifies maintenance
- Includes top refrigerated display case and bottom refrigerated merchandiser
- Stainless steel shelves and bright, LED lighting showcase product
- Solar powered digital thermometer and digital electronic thermostat with defrost control
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 3/4 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-40SB-N Specs|
|Width||38 7/8 Inches|
|Height||56 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||35 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||13 7/8 Inches|
|Base Capacity||6.4 cu. ft.|
|Capacity||10.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
Self Cleaning Condenser
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Dual Service|
|Upper Display Capacity||4.2 cu. ft.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-40SB-N Details
Featuring a curved, modern design, this TOM-W-40SB-N 39" black dual service refrigerated open display merchandiser is an attractive, convenient way to display your deli, bakery, coffee shop, and market merchandise! Its glass-enclosed top is perfect for holding desserts, bagels and breads, while its lower self-service bin is ideal for grab-and-go items like beverages.
Interior LED lighting illuminates products and creates an attractive display that can lead to increased impulse sales. Plus, each of 2 shelves included with the merchandiser is solid stainless steel, as is the unit's interior. And like the unit's exterior non-peel coating, the shelves won't rust or corrode, even after the inevitable spill or leak. To keep the unit looking as good as new even after years of use, the exterior coating also prevents fingerprint smudges.
Easy to use, this dual service merchandiser includes a solar powered digital thermometer, helping the operator keep track of internal temperatures and overall performance. It also comes standard with a digital electronic thermostat, which boasts a defrost control for simple maintenance.
For added convenience, this unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary Self-Cleaning Condenser System, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2 to 3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in less maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Plus, with the help of a 3/4 hp compressor, this unit is able to consistently maintain temperatures and keep your product chilled to perfection. The compressor even circulates R290 refrigerant, an eco-friendly refrigerant that boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This refrigeration system, along with high-density polyurethane insulation, helps conserve energy and provides an environmentally-responsible option great for any business trying to go green.
During operation, air circulates through the unit from front to back, with a perforated interior back wall and top in the bottom merchandiser to promote efficient airflow. A back-guard also comes standard inside the cabinet, further promoting airflow and temperature maintenance. This dual service unit is installed with a cord and plug and requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 38 7/8"
Height: 56 1/2"
Top Interior Dimensions:
Width: 35 5/8"
Height: 15 3/4"
Capacity: 4.2 cu. ft.
Bottom Interior Dimensions:
Width: 35 5/8"
Height: 13 7/8"
Capacity: 6.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Sanitation NSF2
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 2 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-W-40SB-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register