Turbo Air TOM-75S Slim Line 75" White Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case
$5,827.28/EachShips free with Plus
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Contemporary, curved design provides superior visibility and access to products
- Durable 300 series stainless steel construction
- Foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Back guard and perforated interior back wall provide improved air flow
- Digital electronic thermostat helps monitor temperatures
- Great for merchandising fresh salads, sandwiches, desserts, and beverages
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-75S Specs|
|Width||75 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||34 5/8 Inches|
|Height||41 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Capacity||13.57 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put warm items in my air curtain merchandiser to chill them?
- This unit is intended for maintaining cold product temperatures, but not for making warm items colder. For best results, items loaded into this unit should be pre-chilled to proper serving temperatures, and ambient conditions should not exceed 75 degrees Fahrenheit / 55 percent relative humidity. Additionally, this unit should not be installed around HVAC vents, doorways, or in direct sunlight.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-75S Details
An excellent addition to any grocery store, deli, or self-serve area, the Turbo Air TOM-75S Slim Line 75" white horizontal air curtain display case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while letting you increase impulse sales of your most popular foods! This open air horizontal merchandiser boasts 13.57 cu. ft. of space and 3 stainless steel shelves to hold everything from pre-made sandwiches to bottled beverages. Boasting a contemporary design, this display case combines efficiency and durability to create an eye-catching display at your establishment. A safety reinforced tempered glass front shield and side walls provide superior visibility and access to products.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Made of 300 series stainless steel, this unit has a no-peel, corrosion-resistant coating that resists fingerprints for an attractive, sanitary front-of-the house display. The condensate surfaces are also specially treated to resist corrosion to prevent refrigerant leakage and the overflow of condensate water. Because this unit does not require any plumbing for operation, it can be installed anywhere for added versatility. The back guard and perforated interior back wall also provide improved air flow. This display case has a powerful 3/4 hp compressor and foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation to help maintain consistent temperatures. Plus, the digital electronic thermostat helps monitor temperatures to ensure food is being stored safely. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 75 5/8"
Depth: 34 5/8"
Height: 41 1/2"
Width: 73 1/2"
Capacity: 13.57 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TOM-75S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TOM-30S Slim Line 28" White Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case
Turbo Air TOM-40S Slim Line 39" White Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case
Turbo Air TOM-50S Slim Line 50" White Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case
Turbo Air TOM-60S Slim Line 63" White Horizontal Air Curtain Display Case
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register