Turbo Air TGM-11RV-N6 White Refrigerated Glass Door Merchandiser with LED Lighting
$1,361.40/EachShips free with Plus
- 1 door with double-paned glass boosts efficiency and provides product visibility
- Interior LED lighting illuminates 4 adjustable, heavy-duty wire shelves
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Corrosion-resistant, hot condensate system promotes safe and reliable operation
- Uses eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant; 115V, 1/5 hp
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Other Products from this Line
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-11RV-N6 Specs|
|Width||23 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||18 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||44 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||10 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-11RV-N6 Details
Keep your most popular beverages, foods, and other refrigerated items cold and ready for sale with this Turbo Air TGM-11RV-N6 white refrigerated merchandiser. It features 10 cu. ft. of space and 4 shelves, so you can stock up on your most popular refrigerated products while encouraging impulse sales. The shelves are even adjustable, allowing you to reconfigure the interior to best suit your inventory. Plus, interior LED lighting puts all the attention on your product and illuminates it for better visibility. For maximum efficiency and visibility, the double pane glass door is made with Low-E glass.
This unit features Turbo Air's revolutionary hot gas condensate system, so all the condensate system surfaces are treated to resist corrosion. This makes the merchandiser more efficient, eliminating the danger of refrigerant leakage and the overflow of condensate water. Ultimately, this system provides you with peace of mind and ensures that your unit lasts longer.
Running on a 1/5 hp compressor, this merchandiser maintains a consistent temperature between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant, which boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This makes it a great, environmentally-responsible option for any commercial facility. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 23 5/8"
Depth: 24 3/4"
Capacity: 10 cu. ft.
Width: 18 7/8"
Depth: 19 3/4"
Height: 44 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TGM-11RV-N6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register