$6,495.54/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $194.87 back (19,487 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Energy-efficient glass lids promote impulse sales
- Digital temperature control keeps products at -10 to 8 degrees Fahrenheit
- Durable steel cabinet with powder coated painted surface and steel interior for maximum durability
- Built-in manual defrost system with drain promotes easy cleaning
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TFS-25F-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 520 lb.
- 69 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 34 Inches
- Interior Width
- 63 5/8 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 1/8 Inches
- Interior Height
- 23 7/8 Inches
- 4.6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Basket Capacity
- 25.22 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Door Style
- Door Type
- 1/2 HP
- Lid Type
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- -10 - 8 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TFS-25F-N Details
Keep frozen goods in arms reach with this Turbo Air TFS-25F-N flat lid display freezer. Its flat, low-e tempered glass lids ensure maximum product visibility and energy efficiency, while allowing for quick grab-and-go of products. To help you find products quickly, this freezer has bright, LED interior lighting that can be turned on / off.
This freezer's interior features sturdy, white powder-coated steel while the exterior is fitted with a rust-resistant coating. The cabinet is protected by two layers of rubber guards, preventing it from any dents or scratches. Thanks to its CFC-free polyurethane foam insulation and 1/2 hp compressor, this cabinet holds a consistent temperature of -10 to 8 degrees Fahrenheit, perfect for preserving all frozen novelty treats. This unit uses R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your business.
For added convenience, this freezer includes a manual defrost system with a drain when it's time for maintenance. A digital temperature control panel can be found on the outside of the unit, allowing you to have complete control over the contents inside. Plus, 33 baskets are included, so you can be ready to store and display all your frozen treats on day one. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Width: 63 5/8"
Depth: 26 1/8"
Height: 23 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TFS-25F-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register