Turbo Air TCGB-72CO-W-N 72" White Curved Glass Dual Dry / Refrigerated Bakery Display Case
$8,853.98/EachShips free with Plus
- Dual design offers dry and refrigerated display areas in a single unit
- Convenient rear access through sliding doors
- Includes 4 adjustable wire shelves
- LED lighting with safety shield creates stylish display
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grill
- Leveling legs for stable placement
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-72CO-W-N Specs|
|Width||72 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/4 Inches|
|Height||50 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||30 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||22.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Combination Dry and Refrigerated|
|Dry Section Capacity||11.1 cu. ft.|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Refrigerated Section Capacity||11.1 cu. ft.|
|Service Type||Full Service|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-72CO-W-N Details
Showcase your baked goods and chilled treats at the same time with this Turbo Air TCGB-72CO-W-N 72" white curved glass dual dry / refrigerated bakery display case! This 2-section curved glass case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while helping to increase impulse sales. Boasting both a dry and refrigerated compartment, this model's adjustable shelves, sliding rear doors, and easy-to-use control panel allow you to store a variety of products and control temperature with ease! Impulse sales will surely increase once customers see your food under the spotlight of the shielded, top LED light. Boasting 22.2 cu. ft. of storage overall, this model's sliding rear doors allow you to access and restock your baked goods quickly and easily!
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
Using an oversized, balanced refrigeration system and a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The refrigerated section of this bakery case holds between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure that your bakery's products stay fresh. An easy-to-use control panel lets you control the interior temperature of this case with ease while the high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures to conserve energy. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 72 1/2"
Depth: 34 1/4"
Height: 50 1/8"
Interior Dimensions (per section):
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 22 3/4"
Capacity: 11.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-72CO-W-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-72-CO (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register