$15,201.08/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $456.03 back (45,603 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Dual design offers dry and refrigerated display areas in a single unit
- Convenient rear access through sliding doors
- Includes 4 adjustable wire shelves
- LED lighting with safety shield creates stylish display
- Stainless steel floor and airflow grill
- Leveling legs for stable placement
- Self-cleaning condenser system minimizes the need for service calls
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60CO-W-N Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 721 lb.
- 60 1/2 Inches
- 34 1/4 Inches
- 50 1/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 28 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 27 3/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 22 3/4 Inches
- 7.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 748 Watts
- 20.6 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- Combination Dry and Refrigerated
- Dry Section Capacity
- 9.2 cu. ft.
- LED Lighting
- Glass Style
- 1/3 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Shelves
- 4 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigerated Section Capacity
- 9.2 cu. ft.
- Service Type
- Full Service
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60CO-W-N Details
Showcase your baked goods and chilled treats at the same time with this Turbo Air TCGB-60CO-W-N 60" white curved glass dual dry / refrigerated bakery display case! This 2-section curved glass case keeps contents at safe holding temperatures while helping to increase impulse sales. Boasting both a dry and refrigerated compartment, this model's adjustable shelves, sliding rear doors, and easy-to-use control panel allow you to store a variety of products and control temperature with ease! Impulse sales will surely increase once customers see your food under the spotlight of the shielded, top LED light. Boasting 20.6 cu. ft. of storage overall, this model's sliding rear doors allow you to access and restock your baked goods quickly and easily!
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency. Using an oversized, balanced refrigeration system and a 1/3 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The refrigerated section of this bakery case holds between 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit to ensure that your bakery's products stay fresh. An easy-to-use control panel lets you control the interior temperature of this case with ease while the high-density, CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps maintain temperatures to conserve energy. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 60 1/2"
Depth: 34 1/4"
Height: 50 1/8"
Interior Dimensions (per section):
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 22 3/4"
Capacity: 10.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Sanitation NSF7
This item is certified for the U.S. market to the requirements of the NSF/ANSI 7 standard of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCGB-60CO-W-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register