Turbo Air TCBE-36SDR-E-N 36" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Extended Top
$3,401.94/EachShips free with Plus
- Top is extended 6" wider than standard model for added workspace
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Two storage drawers provide convenient access to ingredients
- Front breathing design allows for added efficiency in narrow spaces
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Foamed-in-place, CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- 5" casters included for easy mobility
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Turbo Air Refrigeration
Turbo Air's self-cleaning condensers remove dust buildup daily to extend the life of your unit while increasing its efficiency for peak performance. Best of all, you won't have to pay a technician to do it anymore!
A majority of refrigeration service calls derive from dirty condenser coils. Thanks to the revolutionary self cleaning condenser from Turbo Air, you can cut back on cumbersome maintenance repairs and save money in the long run!
|Turbo Air Refrigeration TCBE-36SDR-E-N Specs|
|Width||41 5/8 Inches|
|Height||26 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||3.42 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||788 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- My unit has an “-N” or “-N6” at the end of it, what does that mean?
- -N means that the unit is R290, and -N6 means the unit is R600. The function of the unit is the same, this will mainly affect serviceability.
- How do I know which Turbo Air unit I will receive?
- Depending on your location, you may receive a model slightly different from what is shown, and specs may vary. For example, you may see “N” or “N6” at the end of the model number. To confirm which unit you will receive, please contact one of our customer solutions specialists.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCBE-36SDR-E-N Details
Conveniently store your refrigerated ingredients and speed up food preparation time with this Turbo Air TCBE-36SDR-E-N 36" refrigerated chef base with extended top! Its durable stainless steel top is extended 6" wider than the standard model to give you a spacious, rugged workspace that will hold up to everyday working conditions. Chef bases maximize the space in your kitchen and increase efficiency by allowing you to place countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients for a streamlined, convenient kitchen operation.
This base features a heavy-duty work top with a 788 lb. weight capacity. The work top is made of insulated 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel to help minimize heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. The chef base's 2 drawers can each hold up to 4" deep 1/6 size pans. Because chef bases can accommodate a variety of cooking equipment, you can arrange meats, cheeses, and vegetables in the drawers so you have everything you need to prepare cheese steaks, hamburgers, and breakfast sandwiches.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
This chef base has a powerful 1/4 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit for a long-lasting addition to your kitchen. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a package of casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 41 5/8"
Height: 26 1/2"
Weight Capacity: 788 lb.
Capacity: 3.42 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TCBE-36SDR-E-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Other Products from this Line
Turbo Air TCBE-52SDR-E-N 52" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Extended Top
Turbo Air TCBE-82SDR-E-N 84" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Extended Top
Turbo Air TCBE-48SDR-E-N 48" Two Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Extended Top
Turbo Air TCBE-72SDR-E-N 72" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with Extended Top
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register