$9,487.65/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $284.63 back (28,463 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Drop-in design is great for installation into cabinetry
- Four glass sides provide a 360 degree view; LED interior lights
- Sliding rear doors and front glass opening for quick and easy access
- Three tier design offers an additional shelf for greater capacity
- Self-cleaning condenser; 3/4 hp, 115V; R-290 refrigerant
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBP48-54FDN Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 642 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 27 1/2 Inches
- 52 3/8 Inches
- 6.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 17.2 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- Display Case Type
- Door Type
- LED Lighting
- Glass Style
- 3/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Drop In
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Service Type
- Full Service
- Countertop Bakery Cases
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBP48-54FDN Details
Show off your delicate baked goods or fluffy cakes with this Turbo-Air TBP48-54FDN 47" square glass three tier drop-in refrigerated bakery display case! With its sleek, attractive euro design, this bakery display case is the perfect addition to your upscale bakery, cafe, candy shop, or restaurant. Since it is made to be built in to cabinetry or a counter, you can make sure it matches your business's decor exactly.
It features straight tempered glass sides on all four sides with a minimalist frame design so that your luscious treats can sell themselves from any angle. Plus, the adjustable shelf design features tempered glass with stainless steel front and back edges so that even the shelves will not impede this unit's merchandising potential. In addition, the safety shielded LED interior lighting is bright and cool to show off your products at their best and the rear sliding doors and front glass opening provide easy access even in tight spaces.
This unit keeps food at safe temperatures using a 3/4 hp compressor and eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The additional features like foamed-in polyurethane insulation and a digital temperature controller also help ensure peak performance.
Plus, it has Turbo-Air's patented self-cleaning condenser that reduces the accumulation of dust in the condenser coil. By ensuring that the condenser is always clean, you can minimize breakdowns and elevate your unit's performance, saving money over the long term. And when your unit does need service, the compressor compartment is easy to access from the rear. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 47 1/4"
Depth: 27 1/2"
Height: 52 3/8"
Capacity: 17.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration TBP48-54FDN
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register